Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to "Waiting on Idiots." If you have stumbled across this blog and are still reading, it is likely because you have, if only for a week, worked at a restaurant. If you have never worked in such a horrible environment however, do not shy away from this place. I am here to embrace every single one of you who has the wonderful job of pleasing moronic customers on a daily basis.

So as not to offend "all" customer's currently reading this, I do not feel "all" customer's are rude and inconsiderate. However, there are enough to where I feel this blog is more than warranted. If you do regularly eat out, try and make an effort to avoid the kind of behavior I will discuss in the future.

In defense of the customer, there are many incompetent people in the world of food service, as well as else where in the customer service realm. Believe me, I will rant about bad service as much as I will rant about bad customer's.

...I like to rant...

I wish, in my heart of hearts, that just maybe, one shitty customer will read this and realize the error of his way's. Call me a idealist if you like... OK, I probably am an idealist but a boy can dream can't he?

No comments: