Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Clumsy Cashier and the Olives

While I was visiting home today, my grandma asked me to run to the supermarket to get olives. The cashier was rather entertaining. When I first got to the register, she was collecting the cash from her customer. When she went to close the drawer, she didn't push it in hard enough or something and it sprang back out at her. The look on her face was priceless. She actually looked a little scared.

Than when she rang up my grandma's olives, she accidentally placed them in between two bags, rather than putting them in one bag. When she noticed her mistake she looked at me and said, "Hehe, that could have been messy." Than she takes my money, opens her drawer, and stares blankly at me. After about 10 seconds of an awful stare down, she snaps back to this world and tells me my total, looks at the money, and than proceeds (finally) to count out my change.

I found her rather interesting.

No comments: