Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 1, 2007

I dislike people

This isn't really news to me, I have known for quit a while I dislike most people. I used to go out to bars a lot, but it was mainly in the hopes of a new sexual conquest. Last night Kelly and I went to a local bar/restaurant which just opened up, and within 5 minutes of being there, I remembered why it's been so long since I visited one.

For the most part, I tolerate obnoxious drunk people, I'm sure I have been that person on a number of occasions. However, there is a difference between simply being an annoying drunk and being a squealing, yelling bitch. There was one girl in the bar, who every few minutes, would squeal at the top of her lungs. I've wanted to tell many people to shut the hell up, but never as much as last night.

Drunk people who talk about stupid stuff are fun, drunk women who scream for no reason while others are sitting down in a nice little bar, are simply annoying and needs to be destroyed. Someone needs to monitor her drinking before it causes a black eye.

I would rather attend a poetry reading by Rosie O'Donnell before I would subject myself to that squealing pig again.

No comments: